JUVÉDERM® anti-ageing injectable products are based on hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin, which can absorb and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water.
As hyaluronic acid depletes over time, filler injections replenish it where creases and lines appear.
The JUVÉDERM® Range
The Juvéderm® Range includes a choice of products and concentrations to suit differing patient requirements and different specialist uses.
All products in the Juvéderm® range contain 0.3% lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, which makes treatment incredibly comfortable.
- Used for filling lines, creases and wrinkles
- Also used for lip enhancement treatment
- More information about JUVÉDERM® ULTRA
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA is a deeper filler used for larger areas
- Used for restoring lost facial volume (due to ageing or weight loss)
- Can be used to shape the patient’s facial profile, by enhancing cheekbones, chin or jawline
- The latest addition to the JUVÉDERM® range, JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA is designed for soft, natural, long-lasting lip enhancement and smoker’s lines treatment
- Incorporates special Vycross technology for minimal down-time
- Lasts 12 months