EXILIS ULTRA 360™
non-invasive Face lift
The EXILIS ULTRA 360 is an high tech system which uses both radio-frequency AND ultrasound to lift and tighten facial tissues for a flattering and effective non-invasive anti-ageing treatment.
Over the weeks following treatment, the collagen production within the skin is increased. This smooths out lines and wrinkles, removing these troubling signs of ageing for a younger look. However, EXILIS goes a step further. The new collagen also has a tightening and lifting effect within the skin, improving the contours and definition of the whole structure of the face.
How It Works
EXILIS ULTRA 360™ delivers both radiofrequency and ultrasound energy to the targeted area at the same time. This intensive energy boost will immediately heat up the deeper layer of skin cells, which stimulates fibroblasts in the skin’s deepest layers (dermis and epidermis).
As new elastin fibres and collagen develop, the skin becomes smoother and tighter. This has a benefit of tightening, toning and even lifting the skin for a flattering and noticeable rejuvenation.
In addition to boosting collagen production, EXILIS will also work to break down fatty deposits, such as those around the chin and jawline. This can further improve and enhance the contouring effect achieved by the lift and tighten action.
- Tighter, firmer, smoother skin
- Lifted and contoured facial profile
- Reduction in localised fat deposits
Benefits of Exilis Ultra 360™
- Non-invasive treatment
- Clinically proven results
- No downtime
- 360 technology for superior results
- The only system which simultaneously delivers radiofrequency AND ultrasound
- Body reshaping
Exilis RadioFrequency Ultrasound
Will it work for me?
EXILIS ULTRA 360™ is ideal for anyone with loose skin. It can deliver quite a dramatic tightening and lifting efffect in the face – a ‘non-surgical face lift’.
How many sessions will I need?
How long does it take?
Each treatment session takes around 15-30 minutes depending on the size of area being treated.
Does it hurt? What does it feel like?
You will notice a definite sensation of warmth during the treatment, but it isn’t painful.
When will I see results?
You might notice your skin looking more radiant after the first session, but for full results, you’ll need to wait for your skin to produce new collagen and elastin, as as this is what gives the lifting and tightening effect.
Who cannot have Elixis Ultra 360 treatment? (Contraindications)
The procedure is not suitable for any of the following:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Internal electronic devices
- Metal implants including dental braces close to the treatment area
- Deep (ablative) chemical peel or resurfacing treatment in last 3 months
It may not be suitable in cases of:
- Skin infection or inflammation including eczema, rosacea, burns
- Impaired immunity, poor wound healing, bleeding disorders
- Accutane within 12 months
- Scleroderma, radiation therapy
- Kidney or liver disease
- Cardiovascular disease, varicose veins, certain radiologic procedures, sensitivity disorders, tuberculosis
The vast majority of our patients are suitable for this treatment. As a doctor-led clinic, we are able to advise on any specific concerns and queries regarding suitability.
See EXILIS Ultra Results