4 Advanced Skin Technologies
The Lumenis M22™ is a technologically advanced multi-application system which combines 4 key technologies in order to treat over 30 skin conditions
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light photorejuvenation
with Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT)
- ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing
- Multi-Spot™ ND:YAG – for leg veins or vascular lesions
with Multiple Sequential Pulsing
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG – treatment of pigmented lesions
skin toning treatment
- Skin resurfacing
- IPL photorejuvenation
- Vascular lesions
- Leg veins
- Telangiectasia (spider veins)
- Hair removal
- Port wine stain
- Skin toning (pigmentation)
- Sun spots
- Café au lait spots
- Age spots
The multi-application platform means that patients can receive custom combinations of treatment for the best result.
The overall objective is to create clear, fresh, healthy-looking and youthful skin.
Most patients will have a variety of conditions which impair the appearance of the skin. The M22 provides the doctor with a unique opportunity to use a range of technologies and approaches for the best possible results.
Dr John Quinn says:
I’m delighted that we can now offer the M22 system.
This really brings the latest skin technology to our Bristol clinic and means that we can treat a range of conditions in just one session, so that patients notice the results straightaway.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
IPL – Intense Pulsed Light Treatment Results
ResurFX™ – Skin Resurfacing Results
Multi-Spot™ ND:YAG – Leg Veins Results
Q-Switched Nd:YAG – Skin Toning Results
WHAT TO EXPECT – AFTERCARE
- Aftercare will depend on the treatment(s) carried out, but you will be given full advice in your consultation and this will be before deciding whether to go ahead
- Depending on the treatment, you may be able to return straight to work or normal activities
- For more intensive treatments, there may be some redness for a day or two, so timing a treatment before a quiet weekend could be advisable
The M22 is very safe and used by doctors worldwide