One of the most common questions patients ask is “how much”…
We are very up front about our pricing and include a summary below. However, please do bear in mind that individual requirements can vary and a consultation is always required prior to treatment.
We firmly believe that a quality consultation is the most important part of the process to enable us to truly understand what our patients are trying to achieve.
- The standard initial consultation fee with Dr John Quinn, Mrs Claire Langton-Hewer or Dr Eithne Deignan is £50. This applies whether for dermatology or non-surgical skin treatments (such as BOTOX®)
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty consultations with Mrs Claire Langton-Hewer are charged at £100
- Your consultation will include a detailed examination and discussion of what you are trying to achieve, as well as taking a medical history. With this full understanding, we can recommend the most appropriate treatment to suit your needs as well as confirm a quote.
Charging a consultation fee means that there’s no obligation, so it’s a great opportunity to get some expert advice on your skin from doctors with extensive experience. Our consultations deliver individual advice without any pressure to sell you something you don’t want or need.
Quinn Clinics ia a CQC registered independent establishment. Our selection of laser and energy based devices is unlike anywhere else in the South West – in fact, it rivals much of those Harley Street too!
Competitive Treatment Prices
- BOTOX® anti-wrinkle injections
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose job) using Juvéderm® VOLUMA with Mrs Claire Langton-Hewer £700
Laser and Advanced Skin Treatments
- IPL laser skin rejuvenation
- Treatment with Dr John Quinn £250 per session, 5 for £1,000
- Treatment with a Beauty Therapist £160 per session, 5 for £800
- CO2 Fractional Laser per treatment £1,500
- SUBLIME™ infrared radiofrequency treatments, £200 per session, course of 5 £650
- Sublative fractional radiofrequency
- Eyes single treatment £350, course of 3 £800
- Face or Neck single treatment £600, course of 3 £1,500
- Ultherapy ultrasound treatment £2,000
- M22 multi-application platform with IPL, ResurFX™, Multi-Spot™ ND:YAG and Q-Switched Nd:YAG
- ResurFX™ treated by Beauty therapist £350 per session or £1200 for 5 treatments
- IPL treatment with Dr John Quinn £1,000 for 5 treatments
- IPL treatment with beauty therapist £650 for 5 treatments
Skin Improvement Treatments
- Radara home-use patches £220
- Skin peel from £60
- Advanced Tailored Peel £400 for a course of 5 with FREE Glycolic product worth £30
- Quinntessential medical facial £80
- Genuine Dermaroller® from £300
- Obagi Nu-Derm® System typical 18 week starter pack £450
- EDS short needling treatments £150 per treatment and £400 for 3 treatment
- Underarm BOTOX® for excessive sweating £500
Note – discounts and savings apply when having more than one area of treatment (e.g. BOTOX®) or when booking a course.
Quinntessential Savings For Regular Clients
Medifinance Monthly Payment Scheme
In conjunction with our specialist finance provider, Medifinance, we are pleased to offer a more affordable way for you to fund your treatment. We can offer Personal Loan options paid over 1-5 years and ranging from £1,000 to £35,000.