Profhilo is a unique, first of its kind, injectable cosmetic treatment.
Like many dermal fillers, it is based on hyaluronic acid. However, there the similarity ends.
The objective with Profhilo is not simply to add volume to the skin, but first and foremost, to utilise the hydrating qualities of hyaluronic acid to retain water within the skin, boosting its quality and condition for a soft, dewy glow. However, in doing so, there are exciting longer-term benefits, as Profhilo can achieve remodelling of ageing and sagging skin tissue for a younger look.
Profhilo lasts in the skin around 28 days, during which time the slow release of hyaluronic acid stimulates different types of collagen and elastin within the skin, improving the tissues which give the skin its structure and texture. The results is that Profhilo can have a significant tightening / lifting effect on the skin.
Benefits of Profhilo Treatment
- Improved skin quality
- Better skin hydration and water retention
- Benefits both in the dermis and epidermis
- Helps the skin to look more radiant
- Stimulates production of collagen and elastin for remodelling of older skin
- Effective results on areas prone to loose/sagging skin e.g. neck, cheeks, chest/décolletage, hands
- Effects build gradually following treatment as the skin produces more collagen/elastin
- Profhilo product is temporary, completely broken down within the skin in around a month
- Results last around 6 months
Award Winning Product
Since its 2015 launch, Profhilo has won a number of industry awards for its innovative and effective results.
It has been used worldwide and over 150,000 patients have been treated so far with no adverse reactions reported.