Established in 2006 by Dr John Quinn, Quinn Clinics is Bristol’s only independent Doctor-led skin clinic registered with the CQC, so you can be very sure of high medical standards.
Skin treatments include the full range of anti-ageing, cosmetic and medical skin procedures, to tackle everything from sun damage and wrinkles to hyperpigmentation, thread veins or excessive sweating.
Dr Quinn has extensive experience of cosmetic and medical skincare treatments. In fact, as well as being a highly skilled practitioner, Dr Quinn has previously been a national trainer for Allergan, the company that manufactures top brand anti-wrinkle injections and facial filler products.
He continues to work closely with a variety of UK manufacturers and regularly teaches and demonstrates at conferences and exhibitions. He also speaks regularly at international conferences.
Why choose us?
- Independent doctor-led clinic – established Bristol 2006
- 100% of clients would recommend to family and friends – independent survey data
- Registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) – high standards throughout
- Multiple winner of WhatClinic award – high client satisfaction ratings
- Cosmetic and medical skin treatments carried out by accredited practitioners
- Latest anti-ageing technology – IPL laser, CO2 fractional laser, radiofrequency
- Just ask our clients – high loyalty and recommendations
You wouldn’t trust your health to just anyone. Why is this any different when it relates to cosmetic procedures?
Our Head Office is based at our Bristol clinic at The May Wellness Centre
Quinn Clinics Bristol Clinic and Head Office,
The May Wellness Centre,
4 Redland Court Road,
CQC Registered Clinic
Quinn Clinics is Bristol’s only independent Doctor-led skin clinic registered with the CQC, so you can be very sure of high medical standards.
Many patients don’t ask what products are being used or how they have been stored or transported. Our delivery and storage facilities are also audited and independently inspected. This is of particular relevance to mobile providers.
It is important to be aware that products such as wrinkle-relaxing injections need to be cared for in the same way as vaccines. You wouldn’t allow your child to be injected with a vaccine that hasn’t been appropriately stored. Surely the same applies to your own cosmetic treatments?