Established in 2006 by Dr John Quinn, Quinn Clinics (also known as Quinn Clinics) is Bristol’s only independent Doctor-led skin clinic registered with the CQC, so you can be very sure of high medical standards.
Skin treatments include the full range of anti-ageing, cosmetic and medical skin procedures, to tackle everything from sun damage and wrinkles to hyperpigmentation, thread veins or excessive sweating.
Dr Quinn has extensive experience of cosmetic and medical skincare treatments. In fact, as well as being a highly skilled practitioner, Dr Quinn is a national trainer for Allergan, the company that manufactures top brand anti-wrinkle injections and facial filler products. He works closely with a variety of UK manufacturers and regularly teaches and demonstrates at conferences and exhibitions. He also speaks regularly at international conferences.
Why Choose Us?
- Independent doctor-led clinic – established Bristol 2006
- 100% of clients would recommend to family and friends – independent survey data
- Registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC) – high standards throughout
- Multiple winner of WhatClinic award – high client satisfaction ratings
- Cosmetic and medical skin treatments carried out by accredited practitioners
- Latest anti-ageing technology – IPL laser, CO2 fractional laser, radiofrequency
- Approved National Training Centre – wrinkle injections and fillers
You wouldn’t trust your health to just anyone. Why is this any different when it relates to cosmetic procedures?
Our Head Office is based at our Bristol clinic in the heart of Clifton
68 Oakfield Road
Bristol Clinic – Clifton
CQC Registered Clinic
Quinn Clinics is Bristol’s only independent Doctor-led skin clinic registered with the CQC, so you can be very sure of high medical standards.
WhatClinic Award Winners
The Quinn Clinics team won the prestigious WhatClinic Customer service award in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Testament to their excellent patient satisfaction ratings.