With Long-Lasting Dermal Fillers
Many women and men are unhappy with the shape and profile of their noses. As the most prominent facial feature, it is often the one we’re least satisfied with.
There is now a non-surgical solution which can provide significant improvements to the shape of the nose so that it is more harmonious with other facial features.
The latest generation of dermal fillers offer fast and effective facial reshaping which can enhance the features without the cost or inconvenience of surgery. Results are practically instant and achieved at a fraction of the cost of surgery with minimal short term recovery implications.
Non-Surgical Nose Job
This procedure may also be referred to as:
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Non-surgical nose reshaping
- Liquid nose job
- Liquid rhinoplasty
- Dermal filler nose job
The procedure can make a dramatic difference to facial aesthetics by addressing areas of concern and producing a more balanced and appropriate profile.
- Bumps/humps can be smoothed out by injecting dermal fillers above and/or below the bump
- Narrow noses can be improved by adding the illusion of width
- Large or prominent noses can be made less obvious
- Depressions or dips can be adjusted by addition of volume
- Asymmetrical or lopsided noses can be made to appear more even
- The shape of the nose tip can be improved to make it look more refined, lifted or less upturned
- The overall face shape, profile and balance can be enhanced quite beneficially when any issues with the nose are addressed
Use of premium dermal filler means that results can be expected to last around 18 months and up to 2 years.
Advantages of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Unless there is a medical need for surgery, the non-surgical approach offers a host of advantages for the patient and is ideal when the issues and concerns are about the appearance of the nose.
A surgical nose job often involves actually breaking the nose. It is quite drastic and this has implications that are simply not an issue for the non-surgical approach.
- Safer – less risk of complications
- No need for general anaesthetic – which in itself has a host of potential risks
- Minimal downtime/recovery – whereas the surgical nose job has significant implications. Many patients need to wear splint/bandages for a week so can’t go out. Bruising can be quite severe. Exercise needs to be limited for a month. It can take a full year for all the swelling to pass
- Instant results – no need to wait to reveal the finished impact
- Cheaper – a fraction of the cost of surgery
- More convenient – the non-surgical procedure takes under an hour and patients return straight to normal activities. Surgical nose jobs take longer and also require a hospital stay
Nose Expert in Bristol
Nose reshaping using long-lasting advanced dermal fillers has become a more popular procedure but it is one which benefits from specialist knowledge and expertise.
At Quinn Clinics, ENT consultant Mrs Claire Langton Hewer BM BCH (OXON) MA (OXON) FRCS ORL-HNS attends the clinic weekly, where she specialises in nose reshaping procedures. As she is surgically trained and works as a Consultant ENT in Bristol, she fully understands nose anatomy. Her credentials in this area include:
- Surgical training with posts at The Royal Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, London
- Member of British Rhinological Society
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Clients can book specifically to see Claire for an initial consultation. Treatment would be carried out in the following week.