EXILIS ULTRA 360™
Body Reshaping & Skin Tightening
The EXILIS ULTRA 360™ is an award-winning system which combines radio-frequency with ultrasound energy in a non-invasive process to tone and reshape the targeted areas.
It is ideal for clients who are looking for tighter, firmer skin; offering a clinically proven means of body sculpting and skin tightening.
How It Works
EXILIS ULTRA 360™ simultaneously delivers radiofrequency and ultrasound energy to the targeted area. This works to heat up the fatty layer of cells where cellulite or excessive fatty deposits can build up. Fat cells are broken down, then released into the spaces between cells, where they die. Once destroyed, these cells are simply expelled by the body’s metabolic processes.
In addition to breaking down fatty deposits, the treatment also works to tighten, tone and even lift the skin. This is due to the radiofrequency energy which stimulates fibroblasts in the skin’s deepest layers (dermis and epidermis). As new elastin fibres and collagen develop, the skin becomes smoother and tighter.
Results of Exilis Treatment
Potential results of this treatment include:
- Tighter, firmer, smoother skin
- Lifted and contoured body shape
- Reduction in cellulite and stubborn fat
Benefits of Exilis Ultra 360™
- Non-invasive treatment
- Clinically proven results
- No downtime
- 360 technology for superior results
- The only system which simultaneously delivers radiofrequency AND ultrasound
- Also suitable for face
Elixis Ultra 360™ can be used nearly everywhere that loose skin, cellulite or fatty deposits are an issue. Popular treatments include:
Exilis RadioFrequency Ultrasound
Will it work for me?
EXILIS ULTRA 360™ is ideal for anyone with loose skin or areas that refuse to tone up. It can deliver quite a dramatic cosmetic improvement.
Patients may choose it after weight loss, to complement fitness/exercise/diet regimes, to combat the effects of ageing, to troubleshoot a particular body area, or to tone up after pregnancy/childbirth.
How many sessions will I need?
We usually advise a course of 2-4 treatments around 7-10 days apart.
How long does it take?
Each treatment session takes around 15-30 minutes per area.
Can I have more than one area treated?
Yes – we’ll discuss your requirements in a consultation and suggest the most appropriate treatment plan based on your goals.
Does it hurt? What does it feel like?
It doesn’t hurt but you will notice the heat during the treatment.
When will I see results?
Some patients will see noticeable changes after the first sessions, but it does take time for the full effect to develop.
The full result will develop over 3-4 months, after expellation of fat and formation of new collagen and elastin fibres, which gives the tightening, toning and lifting result.
Who cannot have Elixis Ultra 360 treatment? (Contraindications)
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Internal electronic devices
- Metal implants including dental braces close to the treatment area
- Deep (ablative) chemical peel or resurfacing treatment in last 3 months
It may not be suitable in cases of:
- Skin infection or inflammation including eczema, rosacea, burns
- Impaired immunity, poor wound healing, bleeding disorders
- Accutane within 12 months
- Scleroderma, radiation therapy
- Kidney or liver disease
- Cardiovascular disease, varicose veins, certain radiologic procedures, sensitivity disorders, tuberculosis
The vast majority of our patients are suitable for this treatment. As a doctor-led clinic, we are able to advise on any specific concerns and queries regarding suitability.
You may also be interested in…
EMSCULPT Body Toning
Build muscle while burning fat
The ultimate body shaping
Fat freezing treatment