- BOTOX® Injections
- Corrective Treatments
- Crow’s Feet
- Dermal Fillers
- 8-Point Face Lift
- Non-Surgical Face Lift
- Lip Enhancement
- Chin Augmentation
- Belotero Volume
- Juvéderm Fillers
- Juvéderm VOLUMA
- Juvéderm VOLBELLA
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Facial Laser Treatments
- IPL for Acne Rosacea
- Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Sublative™ Fractional Radio Frequency
- M22™ – Multiple Skin Technology System
- Sublime™ InfraRed Radio Frequency
- Advanced Tailored Peel
- Q Lift Facial Rejuvenation
- Skin Peels
- Ultherapy® Ultrasound Treatment
- The Quinntessential Facial
- Body Treatments
- Stretch Marks
- Sweat Reduction Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Care
- Dermaroller® Therapy
- EDS Short Needling
- EDS Revitalise
- EDS Regenerate
- Signature Skincare
- Radara Eye Rejuvenation Patches
- Obagi Nuderm
- Skin Consultation
Juvéderm® VOLUMA® is one of the new additions to the Juvéderm® ULTRA® range of dermal fillers.
VOLUMA® a specialist filler used for restoring lost facial volume for a full smoother, more youthful appearance.
It recontours the face by adding volume, restoring softness of features.
It can be used on larger areas e.g.
- Create higher, fuller or more rounded cheekbones
- Fill facial hollows caused by ageing or weight loss
- Create a stronger chin profile
- Smoother jowls and/or jawline
Juvéderm® VOLUMA® is longer lasting than other fillers in the Juvéderm® range, with results lasting for up to 18 months.
Juvéderm Voluma at Quinn Clinics
Juvéderm® VOLUMA® Before and After
Before and after photos
Patient satisfaction with Juvéderm® VOLUMA® is extraordinarily high:
- 99% of patients would recommend it to a friend
- 92% of patients plan to return for further treatments
Choosing a VOLUMA® Practitioner
When considering facial volumising filler treatments, it is very important to select someone who is medically qualified, works out of well-established premises, and is able to advise you on the best course of treatment for you. This physician should have specific training and established expertise in using facial volumising products.
Dr John Quinn is actually approved by Allergan as a centre of training for Advanced Facial Aesthetics and has run Juvéderm® VOLUMA® training courses for other practitioners, so you are in very safe hands.