with Dr John Quinn, MB, BCh, BAO, BACD
Your skin assessment with Dr Quinn is the start of your journey to better skin and is the most crucial part of the process.
With over 10 years experience in the industry, Dr Quinn knows that the best results come from detailed understanding of not only what his clients are hoping to achieve, but also what is right for them medically and aesthetically.
The process includes a number of essential steps:
- Detailed review of your relevant medical history
- (eg smoking, medication, skin problems)
- Discussion of your areas of concern
- Understanding what the client is worried about
- What they’re trying to achieve
- Examination of your skin/condition
- Using advanced technology and equipment
- Dr John Quinn is fully trained in dermoscopy, which uses a special microscope at the skin’s surface for detailed examination of the skin, particularly pigmentation and the signs of ageing
- 3D camera
- Quinn Clinics in Bristol has a hi-tech 3D camera which is used in many of our consultations (where relevant), scanning the face in three-dimensional detail
- This technology enables the doctor and patient to see the whole face and neck in precise detail from every angle
- Use of the 3D camera allows treatment to be very precisely targeted in terms of where dermal filler will be most of value to lift and rejuvenate the skin
- Where treatment has taken place, 3-dimensional before and after photographs record your results
- Discussion of treatments previously had
- Whether at Quinn Clinics or elsewhere
- Treatment experience – including comfort and confidence
- What results were achieved – how long they lasted, how they looked
- Recommendations for your treatment/quote
- Based on examination, discussion and reflection of all factors
- Honest and open advice in a pressure free environment
Having a full consultation involves a detailed and vitally important process. Some of the larger skin treatment providers offer consultations free of charge in order to entice people in, but then apply sales pressure.
Dr John Quinn believes that the consultation should be without any form of pressure and should not be influenced by commercial consideration. That is why Quinn Clinics charge for your initial consultation. This provides access to expert advice without any obligation. See our latest consultation fee on our prices page.