Dr Helen Audrain
BSC, MBCHB, MRCP (UK)
Dr Helen Audrain offers private dermatology services at The May Wellness Centre.
She is an NHS Consultant Dermatologist in Bristol, where she works at North Bristol NHS Trust, Southmead Hospital.
Her private dermatology practice was established in 2016, offering a range of services including:
- Vulval dermatology
- Precancerous skin lesions
- Mole checks/skin cancer assessment
- Minor skin surgery (e.g. mole removal)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of science degree (BSc) in Physiology from Cardiff University in 2003
- Qualified in Medicine (MBChB) from the University of Warwick in 2007
- Completed core medical training and achieved membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) in 2011
- Trained as a specialist in Dermatology in Bristol and Bath hospitals for 5 years before gaining her consultant post in 2016
- Registered specialist with the General Medical Council
- Full member of the British Association of Dermatologists
For more information see http://hadermatology.co.uk
Book An Appointment
Please contact our friendly team for enquiries, availability or to book:
Consultation fee is £150.00 which is payable at the appointment.