EMSCULPT Body Toning
Burn Muscle and Burn Fat!
EMSCULPT is a unique body shaping treatment which can improve muscle tone as well as burning fat for results that are highly flattering and quickly noticeable.
Until now, non-surgical body shaping treatments have tended to focus on blitzing excess fat and tightening loose skin. However, muscle mass makes up over a third of the body and gives it essential shape and structure.
EMSCULPT targets muscle as well as fat, which makes it ideal for patients who have relatively low amounts of fat but are keen to improve body shape.
What areas can EMSCULPT treat?
- Abs/stomach – a firmer and more toned tummy without mastering the plank or situps
- Buttock/bottom lift – a tighter butt without thousands of squats
- Male chest – turning man breasts into pecs!
As a non-surgical treatment, there is no anaesthetic, no overnight stay and no arduous recovery implications to consider.
Benefits of EMSCULPT
- Builds muscle as well as burning fat
- Non-invasive treatment
- Clinically proven results
- No downtime
- Suitable for women and men
- Ideal accompaniment to other weight loss treatments, diet or exercise programmes
How It Works
EMSCULPT utilises non-invasive HIFEM® technology to trigger powerful muscle contractions which are technically known as ‘supramaximal contractions’. These are not achievable through exercise for the majority of people and put the muscle tissue under intense conditions, forcing it to adapt. This promotes deep remodeling of the muscles internal structures, resulting in two key benefits:
- Muscle building
- Fat burning
The combination of muscle building and fat burning is extremely beneficial and is unique to EMSCULPT.
Before & After EMSCULPT Treatment
Photos show our client before, at 3 months and 6 months post treatment. Client is male and mid twenties
Emsculpt buttocks female 50s 4 Sessions in 2 Weeks
Emsculpt male abs results
Emsculpt bum lift results
EMSCULPT is the ideal accompaniment to other body shaping procedures. We have chosen it so that we can recommend it alongside the following existing treatments:
- CoolSculpting – the well-known fat freezing procedures
- Exilis – our new Radiofrequency and Ultrasound combination treatment which works to tighten skin as well as further reduce fat
We always promote healthy eating and exercise, but sometimes even the most diligent regimes leave troublesome spots.
Our combination of treatments can achieve incredible results and reward the efforts you are already putting in.
Before & After
Body Contouring Combination Treatment
Will it work for me?
Patients may choose EMSCULPT to complement fitness/exercise/diet regimes, to troubleshoot a particular body area, or to tone up after pregnancy/childbirth.
How many sessions will I need?
How long does it take?
Will I need to carry on after my course of treatment?
Does it hurt? What does it feel like?
When will I see results?
Can I have more than one area treated?
Who cannot have EMSCULPT treatment? (Contraindications)
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Internal electronic devices
- Metal implants including dental braces close to the treatment area
- Deep (ablative) chemical peel or resurfacing treatment in last 3 months
It may not be suitable in cases of:
- Skin infection or inflammation including eczema, rosacea, burns
- Impaired immunity, poor wound healing, bleeding disorders
- Accutane within 12 months
- Scleroderma, radiation therapy
- Kidney or liver disease
- Cardiovascular disease, varicose veins, certain radiologic procedures, sensitivity disorders, tuberculosis
The vast majority of our patients are suitable for this treatment. As a doctor-led clinic, we are able to advise on any specific concerns and queries regarding suitability.
See Before & After EMSCULPT Results
You may also be interested in…
Fat freezing treatment
EXILIS ULTRA 360™
Radiofrequency & ultrasound treatment
Tone and tighten body and face
Get in touch for more information or to arrange a consultation.
BRISTOL CLINIC & HEAD OFFICE
Mon: 10.00 – 18.00
Tue: 12.00 – 20.00
Wed: 10.00 – 18.00
Thur: 12.00 – 20.00
Fri: 10.00 – 18.00
(First of the month only)