Debbie is a qualified Counsellor based at The May Wellness Centre in Redland, Bristol.
Debbie’s main approach is person-centred therapy, although she may integrate other therapeutic approaches too, based on her extensive training and experience in helping people from all walks of life wit a range of concerns.
She believes we are all unique and have the potential to change, so will work with each patient in order to determine what works best for them.
I can offer a safe place with empathy in a non-judgemental environment where you will not be ridiculed or criticised. I can offer face to face counselling for short term or long term.
I can support you in developing a belief in your ability to cope and have a better understanding of self through the therapeutic process.
Debbie has experience in treating the following concerns:
- Grief and Loss
- Low Self-Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Suicidal Thoughts.
- FdSc Counselling Foundation Degree
- NCFE Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Depression Counselling
- NCFE Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Person-Centred Counselling Certificate
- Bereavement Foundation Certificate
- Grief & Loss Theory Practice Certificate
- NCFE Certificate in The Safe Handling of Medication in Health & Social Care
- Volunteer Befriender Certificate
- Approximately 15 years working in the caring profession
- Volunteered with the Alzheimer’s Society
- Worked alongside Cruse Bereavement Care
Debbie is a member of the regulation body BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
Enquiries & Appointments
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Debbie directly: