Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is a proven treatment system which has helped many patients to overcome difficulties.
It is a talking therapy which focuses very much on finding solutions and positivity.
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommend CBT as the first choice treatment for a range of conditions including:
- Anxiety disorders including GAD (Generalised Anxiety Disorder)
- Panic attacks
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Schizophrenia, psychosis, BPD (Bipolar Disorder)
CBT can also help with:
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic pain
- Physical symptoms without a medical diagnosis
- Sleep difficulties
- Anger management