- BOTOX® Injections
- Corrective Treatments
- Crow’s Feet
- Dermal Fillers
- 8-Point Face Lift
- Non-Surgical Face Lift
- Lip Enhancement
- Chin Augmentation
- Belotero Volume
- Juvéderm Fillers
- Juvéderm VOLUMA
- Juvéderm VOLBELLA
- CO2 Fractional Laser
- Facial Laser Treatments
- IPL for Acne Rosacea
- Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Sublative™ Fractional Radio Frequency
- M22™ – Multiple Skin Technology System
- Sublime™ InfraRed Radio Frequency
- Advanced Tailored Peel
- Q Lift Facial Rejuvenation
- Skin Peels
- Ultherapy® Ultrasound Treatment
- The Quinntessential Facial
- Body Treatments
- Stretch Marks
- Sweat Reduction Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Care
- Dermaroller® Therapy
- EDS Short Needling
- EDS Revitalise
- EDS Regenerate
- Signature Skincare
- Radara Eye Rejuvenation Patches
- Obagi Nuderm
- Skin Consultation
Radara Eye Rejuvenation Patches
Micro-Channelling Patches with Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
Innovative Radara patches are coated with miniscule plastic needles less than half a millimetre long and infused with a hyaluronic acid serum.
When applied to the skin these painlessly create tiny micro-channels in the epidermis and delivering water-retentive hyaluronic acid deeper into the skin, where it is most of benefit to restore natural elasticity, hydration and support.
Unlike other micro-channelling treatments, Radara™ is designed for once-daily use from the comfort of your own home with no side-effects, downtime or discomfort.
Use of Radara will help to improve crows’ feet, laughter lines, fine lines and wrinkles around the outer eye area.
This innovative treatment delivers smoother, firmer skin with reduced lines and wrinkles in just four weeks.
The regime lasts for 4 weeks and is recommended for use 3-4 times a year for maximum results.
- Repair: Radara’s unique micro-channelling patch technology encourages new collagen production and allows deeper penetration of hyaluronic acid serum
- Rejuvenate: Results can be noticed from two weeks and at four weeks wrinkles are reduced on average by 35%, with skin feeling noticeably smoother and firmer.
- Replenish: Skin quality is boosted by restored elasticity, hydration and support, with a radiant, refreshed and luminous appearance.
Results from an eight-week independent trial among 32 women, aged 35 to 55, showed the following results:
- up to 35% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- 81% of patients said their skin felt smoother
- 88% of patients said their skin felt firmer
- Radara™ patches and HA serum were almost twice as effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles compared to using serum alone
- Radara™ continued to deliver results for up to four weeks post-treatment (improved skin quality, wrinkle reduction)
- Cleanse skin thoroughly.
- Remove a pack of specially shaped Radara™ patches from box and tear off the logo panel.
- Place a patch on the outer eye area and firmly smooth the patch over the skin for 5 seconds
- Replace each patch into the pack, needle side up.
- Dispense a single pump of the serum onto a clean finger and firmly smooth over the prepared skin, focusing on the crow’s feet/patch area and being careful to not get any in the eye.
- Reapply the patches to the outer eye and leave in place for 5 minutes. The patches should stay in place, but try to minimise facial movements.
- After 5 minutes, remove and dispose of the patches and wipe away any excess serum.
More information in the patient leaflet.
Following research at the National University of Singapore, which succeeded in encapsulating collagen in minuscule needles in an adhesive patch to deliver ingredients far into the dermis, UK medical technology firm Innoture developed a home-use micro-needling patch – Radara.
The product was launched in November 2015 and Quinn Clinics are one of the first companies in the world to offer it.
Vogue magazine said:
“A faster, cleaner, more efficient way of turning back the clock around your eyes – infinitely preferable to an eye cream…”