GeneO+ is an advanced platform, designed to provide a comprehensive facial by combining 3 essential treatments in one:
- Microdermabrasion – for intensive exfoliation, sloughing away dead skin cells and buildup of grime/oil on the outer layer
- Infusion – delivery and absorption of essential nutrients with unique revitalising products
- Oxygenation – GeneO+ stimulates oxygen generation from within, with the patented OxyGeneo system
The combination of treatments delivers an array of benefits:
- Clinically proven anti-ageing results
- Improves skin tone, reducing pigmentation and discoloration
- Intensive hydration, boosts moisture retention
- Plumping – softer-looking skin with more volume
- Superior skin nourishment
- Skin oxygenation from within
- Brightens dull complexion for more radiant skin
- Tightens enlarged pores for smoother looking skin
- Improves skin texture
- Stimulates skin cell renewal
- Stimulates collagen production for tightening effect
- Improves tiredness and puffiness around the eyes
- Noticeable improvement from the first treatment
- Suitable for all skin tones
- ‘Lunchtime procedure’ which takes around an hour and requires no downtime/recovery
OxyGeneo Facial Video
This video explains the process and the benefits of the OxyGeneo Super Facial.
A choice of two OxyGeneo facials are available at Quinn Clinics, depending on the patient’s skin needs. Each facial incorporates specially developed nutrient-rich formulas for optimal results.
An exclusive formula designed to provide superior skin rejuvenation and anti-aging results.
A formula specifically designed to deliver skin brightening, lightening, nourishment and rejuvenation.
Each treatment takes around an hour. Our prices are:
- £120 per treatment
- 6 sessions £600 (6 for the price of 5)
We recommend a course of treatments for best results. These should be done weekly.
Cosmopolitan awarded the prestigious Prix de Beauté for GeneO+.
This annual prize is one of the most prestigious awards in the cosmetics industry.