MB, BCh, BAO, BACD – Founder and Clinical Director
Dr John Quinn qualified from University College Dublin medical school in 1998 and worked has a GP in the NHS since 2004.
He has been in practice in aesthetic medicine since 2005 and his career includes working for both Harley Medical Group and SKIN, two of the largest corporate providers of cosmetic procedures in the UK.
He opened his first clinic in 2006 in Bristol and now practices between here and Dublin.
Dr Quinn has performed thousands of cosmetic procedures and has a great passion for aesthetic medicine. In 2018, he carried out over 4,000 cosmetic procedures. His particular interests are in combination treatments and in using minimal amounts of product to attain maximum results. He uses a variety of modalities in his practice, including IPL, fractional radio frequency and CO2, bipolar radio frequency and high intensity focused ultrasound.
Patients remark on his gentle manner and his ability to rejuvenate the face without completely freezing it! They are surprised at how painless his treatments are and how natural the results look. His practice continues to grow mainly by word of mouth, as a result of satisfied patients telling their friends.
Training and Development
Dr Quinn actively participates in continuing medical education, including most recently:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, a university diploma course at Queen Mary University in London in 2010; which he says has been of huge benefit managing the common skin problems that his patients present at the clinic.
- Dermoscopy course at the University of Cardiff
- BTEC qualification in lasers and light based treatments at Mapperley Park in Nottingham
Professional Memberships and Industry Involvement
He is a full member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors and has completed certification in dermal fillers and botulinum toxin.
Dr Quinn is well known and highly respected in the aesthetic treatments industry.
- Regularly attends events and conferences
- Has spoken at national and international meetings
- Has been a Key Opinion Leader and trainer for several companies, including Merz and Syneron Candela
- Served as a Local Country Ambassador for Allergan, an honour bestowed on only a few select, expert practitioners in the UK
- Chosen by Allergan as a clinical trainer in facial revolumisation techniques, using Juvederm Voluma
- Appointed to the CODE-AFA Multi Discipline Advisory Board Team at the Association for Facial Aesthetics (2012)