We are delighted to confirm that Quinn Clinics is now fully open with all services fully available.
As a medical clinic registered with the CQC, we were able to continue to provide certain services during the November, with a restricted selection of doctor-led medical treatments.
The good news is that as of 2nd December, we’re now able to offer our full range of services once again, including our very popular medical cosmetic injections such as dermal filler contouring treatments, BOTOX® wrinkle-relaxing injections and lip enhancement.
This is great news for clients who are keen to have a treatment prior to Christmas.
Our therapists are all back in the clinic as well as our doctors, so our medical facials and body shaping treatments are also fully available.
We are always busy in December, but the lockdown means that we only have a few weeks left until Christmas, so if you do want to book a treatment, please arrange your appointment as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Alternatively, please call our team and we’ll be happy to help.
Are there any tier 3 restrictions?
Under the latest guidelines (from 2nd December 2020), medical and personal care appointments may continue. Therefore all of our services are fully available and able to welcome existing and new clients.
Of course, we have full provision for ‘hands, face, space’ guidelines. The hygiene and social distancing measures we established in the summer remain fully active for the safety of our patients and staff.
- All your paperwork will be sent via email. Please complete it before you come to see us
- Call on arrival – we will let you know when to come to the front door
- We will meet you at the front door and check your temperature
- Hand sanitising gel is available in clinic – please use it on arrival and whenever you are asked to or wish to repeat sanitisation
- Please arrive wearing a mask and do not wear makeup. Please visit unaccompanied
- Your practitioner will be wearing appropriate PPE
- Our waiting room is not operational for the moment – you’ll be taken straight to the consultation or treatment room
- Toilets are also out of use
- Payment by card or bank transfer to avoid cash handling
- Full details will be sent to you by email, prior to your appointment
If you have any questions, our phone lines remain open, as the have throughout the lockdown.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser, radio-frequency and the M22 multiple skin technology system for a host of sophisticated, combined treatment results.
With the launch of The May Wellness Centre in 2018, the concept extends to a more holistic healthcare service with treatments and services for the body, mind and skin – helping clients to feel good and look good inside and out.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.