- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
The new M22™ multi-application system is a very versatile and effective treatment platform with a variety of applications.
One of the most popular areas of treatment is in anti-ageing, which can be tackled specifically through 22’s unique ResurFX™ fractional non-ablative skin resurfacing.
The ResurFX™ module of M22™ is the only true fractional non-ablative technology. It includes a state-of-the-art CoolScan™ scanner for non-sequential scanning with a unique algorithm (patent pending) which places each fractional spot in a controlled manner to protect the tissue from heat accumulation and overheating. ResurFX™ also features continuous contact cooling, to improve patient comfort during treatment.
Before & After Photos
- Reduction in ski pigmentation problems
- Smoother, tighter, clearer skin
- Smoother skin
- More even complexion
- Skin is much clearer, tighter and more youthful
- Significant improvement in closeup of the skin
M22 Skin Treatment
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information.