- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Ultherapy – Ultrasound Treatment for Décolletage
Dare to Bare your Décolletage?
Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound to lift the skin and is the only FDA cleared treatment for use on the décolletage.
- Scientifically proven – stimulates new collagen and elastin which can reverse the signs of ageing
- Lift that can last for over a year
- Treatment takes just 30 minutes
- Minimal downtime
- 800,000+ treatments worldwide
- EU CE mark certified
- The only US FDA cleared non-invasive lift
Before & After Results
After treatment, décolletage skin appears smoother, tighter, firmer, fresher and more youthful. The complexion is also improved and the skin is a lot more aesthetically pleasing.
How Does Ultherapy Work?
Ultherapy® uses micro-focused ultrasound waves which penetrate the skin to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes, boosting collagen production.
This is not an ‘instant’ treatment, as it takes a few weeks for the body to produce the new collagen in the skin. The gradual build up of collagen makes the skin become firmer and tighter, so the full results develop gradually.
As well as being especially effective at treating the décolletage, Ultherapy can also be used to rejuvenate the face, tightening and firming the skin through replenishment of collagen which smoothes out skin, reducing visible lines and wrinkles. It can even tighten and tone the jawline and jowl area.
Ultherapy treatment is available at Quinn Clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Greenwich (London).
Call us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. John Quinn.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.