- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Brotox – BOTOX® for Men
Brotox is the term coined to refer to BOTOX® for men; and represents is one of the fastest growing sectors of the non-surgical treatments market.
The American Association of Plastic Surgeons statistics show startling growth in male non-surgical treatments from 2010 to 2014:
- +67% increase in men having non-surgical procedures
- +337% increase in men having BOTOX® (botulinum toxin injections)
Against this trend of growth, there is a 48% decrease in men undergoing cosmetic surgery; showing a shift towards non-invasive options.
Men now account for around 10% of non-surgical procedures and just over 11% of BOTOX carried out in the USA.
BOTOX® for Men
A good practitioner will always adjust treatment to suit the individual and there are some fundamental differences between what defines male and female facial characteristics which must be preserved and can even be enhanced through cosmetic treatments.
- Strong, wide or blunt chin/jawline with more angular corners
- Thicker, flatter eyebrows
- Flatter forehead
- Broader nose
- Less defined cheekbones
It is important to recognise that BOTOX® doesn’t just smooth lines and creases; it can also sculpt and lift the face. Women may choose BOTOX® for a non-surgical eyebrow lift which accentuates a curved eyebrow. With a male patient, the technique may be adapted to ensure that the results was anti-ageing, but avoiding any feminisation.
Dr John Quinn has been carrying out BOTOX treatments for over a decade. He also works as a trainer, sharing his skills with other medical professionals.
Dr Quinn recognises the need to adjust every treatment to suit the individual, taking full account of gender, ageing and preferences.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the Bristol-based clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
A second clinic opened in London (Blackheath/Greenwich) in 2013, where it has become established as a popular skin treatment centre easily accessible via train or car, offering a wide range of non-surgical treatments.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.