- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
Facial Symmetry is Not the Norm
While facial symmetry and achieving perfect proportions are considered to be key components of what creates a ‘beautiful face’, the truth is that this is a rare thing; as under 15%* of human faces are actually considered to be symmetrical.
Sometimes this may be as a result of some kind of trauma (e.g. sporting or car accident); but most often, facial symmetry is just something you are born with.
However, nowadays, if your face is not symmetrical, there are other choices than plastic surgery.
Dermal fillers are widely used to create a more youthful look by filling in lines, creases and hollows that can appear with age. However, they can also be used for more aesthetic purposes – to address areas of asymmetry in order to create a more harmonious set of facial features.
- Making facial contours more even
- Balancing left and right side
- Improving the shape of the face
- Addressing irregularities in features: chin, cheeks, nose, jawline, eyes
*This figure published in Aesthetics Journal May 2016 was originally published in Facial Plastic Surgery, 2006.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the Bristol-based clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
A second clinic opened in London (Blackheath/Greenwich) in 2013, where it has become established as a popular skin treatment centre easily accessible via train or car, offering a wide range of non-surgical treatments.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.