- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Sunscreen Users Show 24% Less Skin Ageing
Importance of Daily Sunscreen
While experts promote the benefits of wearing daily sunscreen, many clients tend to reserve it for holidays, sunbathing and days out.
Yet wearing a sunscreen every day has been shown to have a significant impact on the signs of facial ageing.
Those who use daily sunscreen showed 24% less skin ageing compared to those who don’t (Source: Annals of Internal Medicine 2013, published in Aesthetics Journal).
That’s a lot fewer lines, wrinkles and pigmentation issues as a reduction in sun damage.
So even though the heatwave may have passed, it’s still important to wear sunscreen every day. Your skin will thank you for it.
Concerned About Sun Damage?
If your skin is already showing signs of sun damage, which can exacerbate the ageing process, there is now a selection of modern aesthetic treatments available to improve the appearance of the skin.
- IPL laser treatment for facial veins and skin tightening
- Skin peels or microdermabrasion for exfoliation, smoothing fine lines and stimulating the skin cell production
- Facial vein treatment using advanced laser equipment
- Dermaroller micro-needling, to boost skin regeneration and collagen production
Treatments to Tackle Lines and Wrinkles:
- Botox popular anti-wrinkle injections, to soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial fillers to gently plump out deeper lines and creases
However, one final warning – do carry on using sunscreen to prevent against further sun damage.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.