- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Radara – Eye Rejuvenation for Needle-Phobics
Radara rejuvenating skin treatment patches have revolutionised the way anti-ageing experts think about the treatments they offer for patients who don’t like the idea of injections.
Wanting to look younger is almost universal after a certain age, but cosmetic injections aren’t for everybody. Some patients are simply needle-phobic or averse to having injections. Others are concerned about looking ‘overdone’ after toxins or fillers.
- Radara offers a way to treat lines without needles, pain or downtime
- Allows patients to achieve a natural look
- Builds confidence in treatments
Radara Eye Rejuvenation
Radara is an at-home treatment specifically designed for the delicate eye area, comprising a month-long regimen of micro-channelling patches used with a high-purity and naturally derived hyaluronic acid serum.
The micro-channelling technique uses soft and flexible patches coated with microscopie plastic structures which create tiny channels into the skin. The hyaluronic acid serum can then flow through to the deeper layers, where it restores and replenishes natural elasticicy, hydration and support to the skin.
As a new product, availability of Radara in the UK is restricted to a handful of clinics.
Quinn Clinics based in Bristol and London is the only clinic in the South West and one of only 5 in London according to www.radara.co.uk.
Treatment costs £220 for a supply of home-use patches and serum.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.