- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
Dermal Fillers: Less is More
Dermal fillers are now thought to be the second most popular cosmetic treatment in the UK.
They work by boosting the volume within the skin, a simple yet highly effective concept which can work on many levels.
- replenishing volume lost through ageing or weight loss
- reshaping facial features e.g. to make cheekbones more pronounced
- filling and smoothing out signs of ageing such as nose to mouth creases
- gently lifting the facial tissues to a younger position
- boosting lip volume for a lip enhancement
However, when it comes to using filler injections, the mantra nowadays is ‘less is more’.
Dr John Quinn has spoken at conferences and training sessions about the use of fillers. His approach to treatment is based on using the minimum amount of product, respecting both budgetary limitations and patient preference.
And while fillers are an incredibly versatile procedure, consideration of other options may be appropriate to give a better result. In some instances altering facial volume and reshaping can be achieved by use of botulinum toxin (botox) as a more appropriate intervention than simply adding more volume. A combination of treatments can also be used.
The objective is to create a natural yet fresh and youthful look – never overdone, frozen or puffy.
For expert advice in dermal fillers, Dr John Quinn offers consultations and treatment at Quinn Clinics in Bristol and London. A range of dermal filler options and products is available.
For more information, see:
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Enhancement
- Juvéderm Fillers
- Juvéderm VOLUMA
- Juvéderm VOLBELLA
- Belotero Volume
- Sculptra (collagen stimulating injections)
- Corrective Treatments
Doctor-Led Skin Treatments in Bristol & London
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.