- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
New Advanced Tailored Peel
Exclusive to Quinn Clinics
Bespoke Peel Programme
Quinn Clinics has launched its exclusive Advanced Tailored Peel, a new concept in bespoke treatment which is unique to the clinic.
The Advanced Tailored Peel was created by Dr John Quinn and the team of therapists to suit a wide range of skin requirements.
The beauty of the Advanced Tailored Peel over other chemical peel treatments is that it is bespoke, so treatment is adjusted according to the individual’s unique requirements in order to give a better result that addresses that patient’s own needs.
The treatment uses glycolic peel to exfoliate the skin, stripping away the outer dead skin cells, before a Vitamin C mask is used to nourish and soothe the skin.
- Glycolic peel – this is a professionals-only skin peel. The most appropriate peel solution and duration are chosen based on the patient’s skin issues
- Vitamin C mask – applied after the peel. This works to tighten, brighten and detoxify the skin and defend against free radicals.
The Advanced Tailored Peel is incredibly versatile and can help to improve a range of skin conditions. As well as the signs of ageing (wrinkles, complexion, dry skin), it can also assist with skin-tone issues such as pigmentation, sunspots and hyperpigmentation. The peel can also be designed to help those with problem skin – acne, oiliness or acne scarring.
Advanced Tailored Peel: Bristol & London
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics based in Clifton and Blackheath/Greenwich.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.