- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Facial Revolumisation with Dermal Fillers
Facial revolumisation is increasingly popular in the UK.
Loss of volume in the face is one of the greatest concerns as women and men age and the effects can be particularly ageing.
- Sharpening of the cheekbones – a more angular look emerging instead of youthful roundness/softness
- Hollow areas – such as cheek hollows or temple hollows
- Jowls around the jawline
- Deeper lines and creases
Replacement of mid face volume allows for a subtle yet effective lifting effect.
Procedures to replenish facial volume are now a very popular alternative to surgical face lift procedures. For those who’ve had surgery, volumisation can be used alongside surgery to smooth out the finish.
Doctors are now able to choose from a number of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers and the new generation of products, such as Belotero Volume and Juvederm Voluma offer significant improvements in longevity and lift capacity.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance which is found in almost every single living thing including human skin. It is therefore highly compatible as an injectable product. Hyaluronic acid retains many times its own volume in water, adding hydration and volume within the skin; acting as a ‘cushion’ to support facial structures and tissues that may have lost volume or elasticity due to normal ageing. It also brings water to the surface of the skin to keep it looking fresh and supple.
Dr John Quinn is an expert on facial revolumisation and has spoken at conferences on the subject. His approach uses the minimum amount of product for maximum impact.
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
He also provides dermal fillers training and botox training for other medical professionals. Quinn Clinics run regular courses for practitioners on a variety of subjects and Dr Quinn works closely with leading cosmetic treatment companies, making him a popular and sought after speaker.