- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
New Lightsheer Laser Hair Removal System
At Bristol Skin Clinic
Quinn Clinics in Bristol are delighted to announce the arrival of the latest ‘new generation’ laser hair removal technology for permanent hair reduction on the body or face.
The unique features of the LightSheer DESIRE are designed for the ultimate in convenience and outcome:
- Efficient treatment time
- Optimal results
- Safe and reliable
New Generation Technology
The Lumenis Lightsheer DESIRE uses the industry’s ‘Gold Standard’ 805 nm diode laser.
Using a safe and effective process, the laser energy is applied to damage the hair follicles so that hair cannot regrow and skin is released.
Video of Lumenis Lightsheer DESIRE
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Quinn Clinics offer first class laser hair removal using high quality machines with state of the art technology. The company also offer the Syneron-Candela Motif which features pain-free laser hair removal technology ideal for smaller or more sensitive areas.
Laser hair removal is carried out by highly trained technicians and both the London and Bristol clinics are CQC registered and managed to a very high clinical standard, as the Company is owned by practising GP and Aesthetic Doctor, Dr John Quinn.
Contact Quinn Clinics
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.