- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Ultherapy® Arrives at Bristol Clinic
Ultherapy® has now arrived in Bristol, where Quinn Clinics have received delivery of a new Ulthera skin treatment machine.
Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
Ultherapy® is a new approach to skin rejuvenation. It uses micro-focused ultrasound waves to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes, targeting deep layers of the skin.
The treatment boosts production of collagen so that skin appears tighter, more toned and lifted. The result is a rejuvenation of the whole face, rather than trouble-shooting specific areas as injections tend to do.
Advantages of Ultherapy®
- no needles
- long-lasting benefit
- triggers the skin’s own healing processes
Skin Treatments London and Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London).
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and botox® and also trains other medical experts.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.