- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Ultherapy® Arrives at Bristol Clinic
Ultherapy® has now arrived in Bristol, where Quinn Clinics have received delivery of a new Ulthera skin treatment machine.
Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
Ultherapy® is a new approach to skin rejuvenation. It uses micro-focused ultrasound waves to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes, targeting deep layers of the skin.
The treatment boosts production of collagen so that skin appears tighter, more toned and lifted. The result is a rejuvenation of the whole face, rather than trouble-shooting specific areas as injections tend to do.
Advantages of Ultherapy®
- no needles
- long-lasting benefit
- triggers the skin’s own healing processes
Skin Treatments London and Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics based in Clifton (Bristol) and Blackheath/Greenwich (London).
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and botox® and also trains other medical experts.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.