- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
5 Star Review for Sublime and Sublative
The new eTwo technology offers two treatment modes – Sublative and Sublime – for radical anti-ageing results.
- The Sublime™ treatment is the perfect choice for toning sagginess and tightening the skin, combining infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency energies to heat the tissue and stimulate deep collagen production for firmer, smoother, more elastic and youthful skin
- Sublative™ treatment uses fractionated bi-polar radio frequency technology to heat the upper dermis, boosting collagen and elastin to reduce wrinkles, skin pigmentation and even acne scarring
Independent Patient Review
The treatment was reviewed independently by patient Angie on WhatClinic.com. She had both Sublime™ and Sublative™ treatments.
After one session of Sublative & Sublime on my face and neck I could see a definite improvement to my skin texture and magically the fine lines and wrinkles almost gone.
The down time is minimal and the results maximum.
Had my second treatment, of three, today. Fantastic. Dr Quinn – I love you!!
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with popular anti-ageing injections carried out by Dr John Quinn. They also have the latest skin technology such as IPL, laser, CO2 and radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.