- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
3 Treatments for Radiant Summer-Ready Skin
Hurray – the sun is shining! After winter and spring, the first warm days are always welcome, but if your skin still look tired and lacklustre after the winter, it might be time to consider a complexion-boosting skin treatment.
Quinn Clinics’ top treatments for instant radiance are:
- Microdermabrasion – a popular skin resurfacing treatment which at £60 is cost-effective too. Microdermabrasion essentially exfoliates the skin using a mechanical process with fine microcrystals to reveal a brighter, clearer complexion with fewer visible lines
- Chemical Peels – like microdermabrasion, chemical peels offer exfoliation using a chemical peel to remove the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal a clearer, brighter, healthier looking layer of fresh skin
- Dermaroller – also known as micro-needling, Dermaroller stimulates the skin with thousands of tiny pricks which trigger the body’s natural healing response
All 3 treatments stimulate cell renewal in the area for results that improve after treatment.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with popular anti-ageing injections carried out by Dr John Quinn. They also have the latest skin technology such as IPL, laser, CO2 and radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
The best way to determine the most appropriate treatment is in a private consultation and assessment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.