- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Introductory Offers for eTwo
The latest anti-ageing technology is now being launched with introductory offers.
The eTwo from Candela is a revolutionary sublative radio frequency treatment system which offers comprehensive facial rejuvenation using two advanced techniques.
The SUBLIME™ treatment uses infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency to work on loose skin, tightening the ‘sagginess’ that can appear with age on the face, neck and some body areas such as the abdomen or upper arms.
SUBLATIVE™ is based on fractionated bi-polar radio frequency technology, which works on lines and wrinkles and can also improve skin pigment issues such as age spots. This has excellent results around the eye area.
- 3 sessions for £450, with our trained therapist
- Eye rejuvenation – £600 for a course of 3 sessions
- Full face or neck treatment – £1,200 for a course of 3 sessions
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with popular anti-ageing injections carried out by Dr John Quinn. They also have the latest skin technology such as IPL, laser, CO2 and radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.