- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
New Sublative Radio Frequency Skin Treatment
To be at the very forefront of cosmetic and anti-ageing treatments means consideration of the latest technologies.
While many skin treatment centres concentrate on the injectables market, there are many other treatments that could help deliver younger looking skin. Not only that, the latest skin technology has proven results in addressing a wide variety of other skin conditions too.
Sublative Radio Frequency Skin Treatment
Quinn Clinics in Bristol and London have invested in the very latest eTwo from Candela, a revolutionary sublative radio frequency treatment system which offers comprehensive facial rejuvenation through a combination of advanced technological approaches.
Infra Red and Bi-Polar Radio Frequency Energies
- Works on the deep dermal layer of the skin
- Creates minor damage to trigger a healing response that rejuvenates the skin
- Stimulates new collagen
- Tightens the skin, improving laxity
- Perfect for loose facial skin, jowls, neck, and even stretch marks
Fractionated bi-polar radio frequency technology
- Heat energy goes into the top layer of the skin
- Boosts collagen and elastin
- Smoother skin with fewer wrinkles
- Also improves skin pigmentation issues
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments with popular anti-ageing injections carried out by Dr John Quinn. They also have the latest skin technology such as IPL, laser, CO2 and radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.