- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
Obagi Nu-Derm Wins Aesthetic Award
The Obagi Nu-Derm® System won Cosmeceutical Range of The Year in the 2013 Aesthetics Awards.
This range has been clinically proven to help correct and improve signs of skin ageing, including some quite difficult to treat issues, improving the appearance and health of the skin for a more radiant complexion.
Obagi Nu-Derm® penetrates below the skin’s surface to work on skin cells in order to correct the damage within, treating a number of conditions including:
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin
- Skin laxity (loss of elasticity)
- Erythema (redness)
- Sallowness (yellowish complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
The 4-phase treatment process has proven results in transforming the skin.
Obagi Nu-Derm is available at Quinn Clinics in London and Bristol, with practising GP and qualified cosmetic treatments practitioner, Dr John Quinn.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. They also have the latest skin technology such as IPL, laser, CO2 and radio frequency to offer a broad choice to their patients.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.