- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
10% Increase in Botox for 20 Year Olds
A report on ABC News has revealed a 10% increase from 2011-2012 in the number of 20-year old women using Botox.
Women are choosing the treatment earlier in a bid to prevent or delay the signs of ageing before they occur.
There is no denying Botox’s effectiveness or popularity. Botulinum toxin works to temporarily paralyzes the muscles beneath the skin preventing the fine dynamic facial movements that cause lines and wrinkles to appear.
The growth in use of botox under 30 in the USA is based on the preventative strategy. In addition, there are women in their late 20’s who are turning to anti-ageing treatments to tackle premature ageing thanks to excessive tanning or smoking, both of which can be very detrimental to the appearance of the skin.
However, many practitioners recommend that the 30’s is usually a more appropriate time for starting botox treatments.
Treatments in Your 20’s
Quinn Clinics advise the following treatments to be most appropriate for patients under 30:
- Acne issues – skin peels and microdermabrasion
- Acne scarring – Dermaroller ® Therapy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip enhancement using Dermal fillers such as Juvederm Ultra ® is a very fashionable treatment for patients in their 20s, offering patients full volume in the lips with or without make-up.
- Pigmentation treatment
- Good daily skin care
- Sun protection
BOTOX BRISTOL, LONDON
Dr John Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor who has many years experience in fillers and botox® and even trains other medical professionals in his skills and techniques.
Quinn Clinics offer a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments, including popular Botox and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles as well as IPL facial laser and CO2 and radio-frequency treatment.
Established in 2006, the clinic is led by Dr John Quinn who carries out all injectable treatments personally to a very high standard. Results are effective yet highly natural looking.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.