- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
Back to School, Back to Mummy-Time
Back to school time also means back to routine and a bit more “me-time” for busy parents. A perfect time to resume beauty and anti-ageing treatments and repair any damage caused by the summer holidays.
The summer holidays are supposed to be relaxing and fun… However, for many parents the reality is stressful and fraught. When the kids finally go back to school the relief is palpable and routines can gradually go back to normal and that includes beauty treatments.
The challenge of juggling work and childcare over 6 weeks in the summer can take its toll. Add to that more time outdoors and skin can look tired instead of having a healthy glow.
Fortunately a wide range of treatments are available to help repair the damage. Popular options include:
- Botox anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers to tackle lines and wrinkles
- IPL facial laser treatment and CO2 fractional laser to improve sun damage
- Dermaroller, chemical peels or microdermabrasion to improve the complexion and quality of the skin
- Combination treatments such as the Quinntessential Medial Facial to boost the skin and give a healthy glow
Bristol-Based Beauty Treatments
Bristol-based Quinn Clinics see a seasonal influx of patients who are keen to recover the appearance of fresh and youthful skin after the summer holidays.
The clinic offer the latest technology, including Pelleve radio-frequency as well as laser treatment and popular cosmetic injections (botox and fillers).
To learn more about cosmetic treatments please contact Quinn Clinics to arrange a private consultation with Dr Quinn.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.