- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
- IPL vs Laser Treatment
- 5 Star Juvéderm Review for Quinn Clinics
- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
The Price of A-List Beauty… £66,000?
Some say that looking good is a matter of genes and shouldn’t cost anything. Others invest colossal sums on their beauty regimes. News this week revealed that Kim Kardashian spends £66,000 on beauty treatments!
Kim’s career is essentially based on her looks. She is photographed daily and always appears perfectly groomed and dressed. It’s important to Kim to maintain this image, so she spends a lot of time and money on her appearance.
Heat magazine said she spends £5,500 on beauty treatments each month and over 180 hours a month working on her face, hair, skin and body.
£66,000 is still a lot to spend on beauty! So where exactly does it go?
- Glycolic face peels twice a week
- Weekly eyelash extensions
- Daily massage, skin or nail treatment
- Hair salon appointments
- Daily gym/training sessions
- Cellulite removal on various parts of her body
- Fraxel laser skin treatment
- Monthly 24-carat gold facial
- Facials £800 every 2 weeks
- Spa day every 2 weeks
- Body mud wraps twice a month
Bristol-Based Beauty Treatments
Most of us tend to spend somewhat less time, and money on beauty treatments compared to Kim.
However, more and more men and women are adding treatments such as professional microdermabrasion, laser skin tightening or peels to their home regime.
Clinics such as Bristol-based Quinn Clinics are seeing more and more patients who like to experiment with new treatments in addition to their regular botox and fillers to maintain the appearance of fresh and youthful skin.
To learn more about cosmetic treatments please contact Quinn Clinics to arrange a private consultation with Dr Quinn.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information.