- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
- Autumn Skin Treatments
- Greenwich/Blackheath Clinic Announcement
- 5 Star Review for Dr John Quinn
- BOTOX Pricing – Notification of New Charges
- New Aesthetic Doctor Joins Bristol Team
- Allure Mag Ban Term ‘Anti-Ageing’
- Body Fixers Warn About Botched Lip Fillers
- Ultherapy – Seen on TV, The Today Show
The Perfect Gift This Mother’s Day?
Ultherapy – the Beauty of Sound
Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound to lift the skin around the neck, chin and brow.
It is the only FDA cleared treatment for use on the décolletage.
- Scientifically proven – stimulates new collagen and elastin which can reverse the signs of ageing
- Lift that can last for over a year
- Treatment takes just 30 minutes
- Minimal downtime
- 800,000+ treatments worldwide
- EU CE mark certified
- The only US FDA cleared non-invasive lift
Before & After Results
How Does Ultherapy Work?
Ultherapy® uses micro-focused ultrasound waves which penetrate the skin to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes, boosting collagen production.
It takes a few weeks for the body to produce the new collagen in the skin. The build up of collagen makes the skin become firmer and tighter, so the full results develop gradually.
Ultherapy can also be used to rejuvenate the face, tightening and firming the skin through replenishment of collagen which smoothes out skin, reducing visible lines and wrinkles. It can even tighten and tone the jawline and jowl area and is FDA cleared for use on the décolletage.
Ultherapy treatment is available at Quinn Clinics based in Clifton (Bristol).
Call us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. John Quinn.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics based in Clifton, Bristol, was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. As well as anti-ageing injections, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and the new M22 multiple skin technology platform (IPL, ResurFX™ – fractional non-ablative, ND:YAG).
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and BOTOX®, based at his own clinic, Quinn Clinics in Clifton, Bristol.
Call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information.