- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Dr John Quinn Leads Workshop at FACE Conference
Dr John Quinn led a Merz Aesthetics workshop at FACE 2016 in London this weekend.
The hour and a half long session saw Dr Quinn offer training on the latest products and services to a room full of industry professionals.
Combining Dermal Filler and Ultrasound
Dr Quinn’s presentation looked at a combination approach to lifting and contouring using Bocouture®, Belotero® and Ultherapy® ultrasound technology.
- BOCOUTURE® is a MERZ Aesthetics brand name for botulinum toxin type A. It has been used for anti-ageing treatments to the frown line area in the UK since 2010.
- Belotero® is a MERZ Aesthetics brand name for dermal fillers. It is based on non-animal Hyaluronic Acid and has been used in the UK since its approval early 2007.
- Ultherapy® is a non-invasive procedure which uses ultrasound waves (ultrasonic) to stimulate the body’s natural healing and cell repair processes. This boosts collagen production and can create a youthful “lift” effect which is excellent for dealing with loose or sagging facial skin, redefining facial contours such as the jawline and neck area.
While the 3 treatments stand alone, the combination of approaches can provide patients with a holistic rejuvenation, using wrinkle-relaxing injections to smooth the forehead, dermal fillers to replenish lost volume or provide facial structure and Ultherapy to boost collagen production for rejuvenation which develops over a period of weeks.
Facial Aesthetics Conference and Exhibition
FACE 2016 ran from 16th-19th June and attracted aesthetic treatment professionals from across the UK and international colleagues too.
2016 was the 14th year of FACE and said by the organisers to be
“the biggest and best conference to date”
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments at its two clinics.
As well as anti-ageing cosmetic injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser, CO2 fractional laser and radiofrequency treatment.
Call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.