- Exclusive Vitamin C Serum
- Pre-Christmas Special Offers
- Keeping Lip Filler Beautiful Not Overdone
- Exclusive Q Lift 3 in 1 Treatment
- No Sweat this Christmas – Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Injections
- Medical Information For Your Consultation
- Refurbishment Starts at New Bristol Clinic
- Lips and Filler Review – ‘John is an Artist’
- Expanded Availability at Bristol Skin Clinic
Belotero Volume Launch Demonstrations
Dr John Quinn visited Manchester for the last day of the Belotero+ Volume launch to demonstrate the new filler product for fellow professionals.
He has already demonstrated Belotero+ Volume at the Merz internal launch and numerous other venues.
Belotero+ Volume is a new hyaluronic acid dermal filler which has been designed for providing additional volume in the skin. It is a particularly versatile product which can sculpt features such as cheekbones, cheeks and temples for a younger and fresher look.
The Belotero range was awarded the Aesthetics Awards for Injectable Product of the Year in 2014.
Dr John Quinn
As a highly experienced Aesthetic Doctor, Dr Quinn works closely with top manufacturers on new products such as the latest Belotero launch.
He is also accredited by Allergan as a centre of training for Advanced Facial Aesthetics, which is testament to his exceptional knowledge, experience and skill and runs a series of cosmetic treatments training weekends at his clinics for medical professionals who would like to learn or improve their injecting techniques.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Dr Quinn is a qualified aesthetic doctor with specific expertise in dermal fillers and botox® and also trains other medical experts.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.