- Latest Laser IPL Treatment for Rosacea
- Latest Décolletage Treatments to Rejuvenate Chest
- ★★★★★ Review for Quinn Clinics Bristol
- 70% Americans Considering Cosmetic Procedure
- M22 ResurFX™ Skin Resurfacing Photos
- More Patient Feedback for Quinn Clinics
- Brotox in the City – BOTOX for Men
- What Our Patients Say
- Above Average Patient Satisfaction Ratings
- Quinn Clinics High Customer Satisfaction
Summer Microdermabrasion Offer: Last Week!
Help for Sun Damaged Skin
Think you might have overdone it with the sun this year?
Sun always feels fabulous at the time, but in the following weeks, as the tan fades, skin can take on a general dullness, looking dry or weathered. These are sadly signs of sun damage and there’s worse to come. Fine lines and pigmentation problems such as uneven skin tone can start to appear. Pretty little freckles can seem to merge or grow into less attractive sun spots. As the suns effects break down the elastic tissue within the skin, it can become looser or saggy too.
Sun Damage Treatment
Help is at hand. Modern aesthetic medicine offers a range of treatments which can be very effective in addressing the consequences of too much sun.
- Dermaroller micro-needling, to boost collagen production
- Skin peels for intensive exfoliation
- IPL laser treatment for pigmentation problems
- Obagi NuDerm skincare System®
- Microdermabrasion to improve general skin condition by removing the top layer of dead skin cells
Summer Skin Offer – 1 Week Left
There’s just one week left to take advantage of Quinn Clinics’ special summer offer on microdermabrasion. This could be all you need to recover the skin’s condition or could be the first step in a programme of rejuvenation. The beauty of microdermabrasion is that it is quick, effective and works well alongside most other skin treatments.
- Save £40 on professional microdermabrasion treatment
- Course of 4 treatments only £200
- Offer available during ‘off peak’ hours
- Weekdays 10am-2pm
- Must be booked and paid for in August 2014
For more information see our special offers page.
Treatment is subject to suitability which is assessed in consultation.
Book An Appointment
These are available at our London and Bristol clinics, so contact us to get your preferred slot. A consultation fee of £30 applies for skin treatments.
Please contact us for more information by using the handy enquiry form on this page or call 0117 924 4592 (Clifton, Bristol) or 0208 858 0575 (Blackheath, Greenwich, London) or email email@example.com for further information.