PGC, Dip, MSc
Jules worked at the Bristol Royal Infirmary as a qualified nurse for over 27 years. She has retired from nursing and now practises as a Wellbeing Life Coach for women over forty. Her specialist interest is supporting women through the debilitating effects of the menopause.
Jules guides, supports and motivates women through a bespoke and intensive step-by-step programme of self-discovery. This programme involves goal-focused transformation, which leads to a long lasting improvement in the client’s wellbeing.
This specifically tailored programme uses tools, techniques and strategies that help women to discover what they truly desire, resulting in them living a healthier and happier life.
- Qualified nurse for over 27 years
- Introduction to counselling skills
- PGC in Managing Health and Social Care
- Diploma in Professional Studies
- MSc in Business Management
- Wellbeing Champion Training
- Accredited Wellbeing Life Coach training
- A member of Association for Coaching.
- In the process of completing a certificate in CBT
Free Introductory Session
Contact Jules Hellens to arrange a free one hour introductory Wellbeing Life coaching session.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Jules Hellens direct: