The Quinntessential facial is targeted to the individual, combining carefully chosen treatments according to each patient’s skin type and concerns.
It could include:
- Carbon peel for patients suffering from oily skin and open and blocked pores
- Gel peel with Vitamin mask for patients who are looking for a ‘glow’ to improve complexion
- Radiofrequency for those who would like to see a rejuvenating ‘lifting’ effect on the face
What is it used for?
Whatever your skin type, the Quinntessential facial is the perfect no downtime, skin refresh. It is particularly popular as gift, since virtually everyone is a suitable candidate.
What happens during the treatment?
The treatment is carried out by one of our therapists.
- First, the skin is cleansed with a gentle cleanser to strip away all traces of makeup, grime and oil
- Then the facial is adjusted according to the patient.
- For those having a chemical peel, the appropriate strength is carefully applied and this is normally in two coats. The first coat is allowed to dry before the second is applied. Following this, wet gauze is applied in order to activate the peel. Further water is applied until any tingling has settled. After the prescribed amount of time, the peel is thoroughly removed, leaving skin exfoliated and super-smooth. The objective within the Quinntessential facial is to provide great instant results without excessive peeling or downtime
- For those having radiofrequency, a pre-procedure preparatory lotion may be applied before carrying out the radiofrequency ‘lift’ treatment. Radiofrequency treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production, tightening the skin for a more youthful appearance. These results build over the weeks following treatment
- Finally, medical grade cosmeceutical skin care is applied to sooth and calm any minor redness which may be present.
What are the side effects?
The Quinntessential Medical Facial is a gentle and relaxing treatment. There may be some mild redness immediately after the procedure. However, this typically settles within an hour or two.