The Quinntessential Facial is exclusive to Quinn Clinics @ Harvey Nichols, Bristol.
Our advanced facial combines the latest technology with 3 fabulous treatments, yet is tailored to the individual’s skin needs, combining carefully chosen treatments according to each patient’s skin type and concerns.
Quinntessential Facial Includes
- HydraFacial – the ‘red carpet’ no downtime facial which leaves skin incredibly clean, hydrated and refreshed
- Sublime Infrared Radiofrequency – which boosts collagen production for a rejuvenating ‘lifting’ effect on the face
- LED Celluma – to promote healing and recovery through the power of light emitting diode energy
- Quinntessential skincare – post-treatment application to soothe and nourish the skin while it is fresh and receptive
What happens during the treatment?
The treatment is carried out by one of our therapists.
- First, the skin is cleansed and treated with the HydraFacial treatment. This uses advanced, patented vortex technology to deeply cleanse the skin – detoxifies, removes dead skin cells, extracts any debris and then delivers long lasting hydration and essential nutrient support
- The second stage is Sublime Infrared Radiofrequency treatment. This starts with a preparatory lotion before high tech equipment is used to deliver radiofrequency energy. This treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production, tightening the skin for a more youthful appearance and creating a natural-looking and rejuvenating ‘lift’ effect. These results build over the weeks following treatment
- The third stage of the Quinntessential Facial is LED Celluma Skin Therapy. LED treatment harnesses the power of light to stimulate the skin’s own healing and renewal mechanisms; at once soothing the skin while stimulating production of new cells. This treatment is tailored to deliver the most appropriate light energy according to the client’s skin. It can be adjusted as an anti-ageing treatment where the primary concerns include lines and wrinkles; or a treatment for those suffering with acne and blemishes
- Finally, medical grade cosmeceutical skin care from the Quinntessential Skincare Collection is applied to sooth and calm any minor redness which may be present
What are the side effects?
The Quinntessential Medical Facial is a gentle and relaxing treatment. There may be some mild redness immediately after the procedure. However, this typically settles within an hour or two.
What are the benefits?
The Quinntessential Medical Facial can achieve a range of potential improvements to the condition and appearance of the skin:
- Reduction in fine lines/wrinkles
- Improvement in acne/blemishes
- More even complexion
- Firmer, tighter skin
- More youthful appearance
How many sessions do I need?
You can expect to see the difference after just one session, but we recommend a course of treatments for best results, as each facial builds on the improvements made in the previous session.
We offer a discount for patients who book a course of Quinntessential Facials. For latest information on costs, see Medical Facial Prices.
Who is it recommended for?
Whatever your skin type, the Quinntessential facial is the perfect no downtime, skin refresh.
It is particularly popular as gift, since virtually everyone is a suitable candidate.