Exclusively with Dr John Quinn, MB, BCh, BAO, BACD
Quinn Clinics’ NEW Enhanced Consultation is a comprehensive assessment of your skin, which enables our experts to recommend the best possible treatments and skincare regime to meet your goals.
The Enhanced Consultation was developed by Dr John Quinn to provide the fullest possible review of your skin.
Your skin is the largest organ on your body. It is incredibly complex and it takes time to truly understand the factors that influence your skin health and how it ages. That’s why the Enhanced Consultation is much longer than an ordinary skin assessment appointment. A full hour is booked which includes a series of reviews:
- Initial review with therapist, including diagnostics with the Visia 3D camera:
- Scanning the whole face and neck from every angle to build a three-dimensional detailed image
- Recording the images for review and discussion with Dr John Quinn, as well as for future comparison and record
- Consultation with Dr John Quinn
- Detailed review of your relevant medical history
- Discussion of your areas of concern as well as your experience with any previous treatments
- Examination of your skin/condition including review of the 3D images. 3 dimensional images enable the doctor and patient to visualise together the key issues and agree treatment objectives
- Discuss potential treatment plan based on the examination and review e.g. where dermal filler will be most of value to lift and rejuvenate the skin, where lasers can be used to tackle redness, where acne is dominant. For optimum results, Dr Quinn may recommend a series of treatments spread over a number of weeks or even months to build up a steady continuous improvement
- Recommendations for personalised skincare – Dr Quinn can advise on the most appropriate ingredients, formulations and concentrations to achieve skin improvements through a suitable daily regime. This may include serum, moisturiser and cleanser from Quinn Clinics’ own range or from their top brand skincare suppliers
The longer appointment allows for full, open discussion. You can expect honest advice on your skin and what to expect both in terms of the ageing experience and how any treatments could influence that.
£100 Enhanced Consultation Fee
We set aside a full hour for an enhanced consultation, for which a fee of £100 is payable. This longer appointment enables us to fully assess your skin including a 3D scan. It is designed to ensure there is plenty of opportunity to discuss your skin’s challenges and the treatments and skin care regimes that would be of most benefit.
There is absolutely no compulsion or expectation that you should go ahead with any treatments or purchase any products.