It is an exciting time for semi-permanent cosmetics and as you probably know there has been increasing interest from the media and celebrity endorsements – ‘Make Me Perfect’ and ’10 Years Younger’ among these.
Jane Haralambos has been in the cosmetics field for over 15 years beginning her successful career as a make- up artist, she has gone on to truly make her mark in the industry among surgeons, therapists and extensive portfolio of clients.
Results are impressive and even life-changing for many, with clients regularly commenting on how her treatments have made them feel years younger, happier with their appearance and most importantly, have given them back their confidence!
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified in Beauty and Make-up Artistry at the London School of Beauty and make-up
- Micro-pigmentation training and apprenticeship with the elite Dawn Cragg on Harley Street
Qualifying in 2004, Jane has constantly pushed the boundaries of cosmetic tattooing, blending all the different techniques using a mixture of semi/permanent make-up and micro-blading (hand tool) to produce natural looking soft enhancements, tailored to each individual.
- Eyebrow lift and definition with 3D hair strokes
- Fuller and thicker eyelashes with subtle eyeliner
- Bringing back natural colour and fullness to the lips
- Working on the cosmetic side to enhance facial features, creating an anti-aging effect
- Camouflage scars, burns and vitiligo
- Total optical reconstruction of the nipple/areola
- Restoration or enhancement of facial features to improve the appearance