BSc, MBChB, MRCP (UK)
Dr Helen Audrain is a Consultant Dermatologist in Bristol.
Established in 2016, her private dermatology interests include eczema, psoriasis and the treatment of acne. Helen has a developing interest in vulval dermatology and receives referrals from consultants from the south-west of England.
A core role of Helen’s is the diagnosis and treatment of precancerous skin lesions and skin cancer. Services include dermoscopy, mole checks, skin lesion assessment and minor skin surgery (including mole removal).
Dr Audrain holds an NHS Consultant Dermatologist post at North Bristol NHS Trust, Southmead Hospital.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of science degree (BSc) in Physiology from Cardiff University in 2003,
- Qualified in Medicine (MBChB) from the University of Warwick in 2007
- Completed core medical training and achieved membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) in 2011
- Trained as a specialist in Dermatology in Bristol and Bath hospitals for 5 years before gaining her consultant post in 2016
- Registered specialist with the General Medical Council
- Full member of the British Association of Dermatologists
For more information see http://hadermatology.co.uk