Monthly Payments for your Convenience
Personal Loan options from 12 to 60 months, from £1000 to £35,000, with a low APR%*
In conjunction with our specialist finance provider, Medifinance, we are pleased to offer a more affordable way for you to fund your treatment.
Benefits of financing your treatment:
- No delay in having the treatment you wish and no major outlay of cash
- You can spread the cost over a period that suits you
- The discreet, application process is completely managed online with a quick decision
- You can apply at home, at a time that suits you
Can finance be used for any treatment?
- Yes, it can be used for any treatment.
- The minimum loan amount that can be borrowed is £1000 and the maximum is £35,000.
- Finance is only available to UK residents and to patients over the 18 years of age.
- Finance is subject to status.
How much are the repayments?
- This will depend on the amount you borrow, the interest rate and the term of the loan. One of our lenders will contact you directly with a personalised quotation.
- There are no hidden costs and a deposit is not necessary!
- The full loan amount will be deposited into your account within a couple of days, so you can pay for your treatment in full, upfront
How Do I Make the Repayments?
- The monthly payments are collected by Direct Debit.
- Your first payment will be debited approximately one month after the start of your treatment.
How To Apply
This can be done via a simple, online application process that can be completed in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The application process will only take a few minutes and in most cases, you will receive a decision within 24 hours.
Once your application has been approved, we will then be able to get your treatment scheduled in our diary.
Please contact Quinn Clinics for more information about this scheme or click to Apply Online.
- Finance approval is subject to status & terms and conditions apply.
- Quinn Aesthetics Clinic Ltd are an Appointed Representative of Medifinance Ltd (FRN: 675486) who are Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- *APR% is dependent on your personal circumstances