Quinn Clinics has launched an exciting range of medical facials with the new GeneO+ machine.
The GeneO+ facials combine 3 treatments in 1 for an incredibly thorough and comprehensive skin treatment.
The key processes involved are:
- Microdermabrasion – mechanically assisted exfoliation, to thoroughly slough away dead skin cells and excessive oil on the outer layer of the skin. This not only leaves the skin super-clean and stripped of impurities, but also stimulates cell renewal processes, reducing fine lines and pigmentation irregularities
- Infusion – intensive delivery of specially formulated revitalising skin products. These are far more readily absorbed immediately after microdermabrasion, thereby delivering essential nutrients with revitalising and healing properties
- Oxygenation – the GeneO+ machine features the patented OxyGeneo system, which stimulates oxygen generation from within the skin, completing the trio of skin treatments and triggering ongoing skin restoration benefits
OxyGeneo Facial Options
Each OxyGeneo facial incorporates specially developed nutrient-rich formulas, which are designed to achieve specific results, according to the patient’s skin needs.
A choice of two exclusive facials are available at Quinn Clinics:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Anti-aging results
- Skin brightening and lightening
- Nourishment and rejuvenation
Geneo+ Medical Facials
At Quinn Clinics, Bristol
- Treatment takes around 60 minutes
- No downtime – resume normal activities immediately
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Price £120 per session (savings on courses – 6 treatments £600, 6 for the price of 5)
Find out more about GeneO+ facials at Quinn Clinics.
OxyGeneo Facial Video
This video explains the process and the benefits of the OxyGeneo Super Facial.
About Quinn Clinics
Advanced Skin Treatment Clinic, Bristol
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL laser and CO2 fractional laser and radio-frequency treatment.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email email@example.com for further information or to book an appointment.