As the first clinic in Bristol to offer innovative Morpheus8 treatment, Quinn Clinics is delighted to share the ‘before and after’ results of one of its patients.
Morpheus8 is an advanced treatment for intensive results which offers deep fractional skin remodelling through a clever combination of microneedling and radiofrequency.
The results below were achieved after just one treatment session, with the second photo showing how the skin had significantly improved subsequent to the first session.
Look closely and you’ll see a series of improvements:
- Smoother appearance to the skin
- Reduction in lines and creases
- Reduced nose to mouth lines
- Improvement to forehead lines
- More defined jawline
- Tighter, smoother skin; especially on the lower cheek
- Generalised lift, which opens up and brightens the eye area
How Morpheus8 Works
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure which uses the latest technology for superior skin tightening, lifting and contouring. It combines two proven concepts:
- Micro-needling – a matrix of 24 thin gold-coated micro pins create tiny entries through the surface of the skin. This physical act of ‘wounding’ the skin triggers the body’s natural healing responses
- Radiofrequency (RF) – delivered deep into your skin through the microneedling pins, the radiofrequency energy can penetrate deeply into the inner layers of the skin
As Morpheus8 works to stimulate the skin’s own recovery and regeneration processes – including production of new collagen and elastin – results tend to build gradually. As cell renewal develops, the skin becomes firmer and tighter. The new collagen works to remodel skin and create the contours and lift that make such a visible difference – effectively a Non-Surgical Face Lift.
The reliance on the body’s own resources, together with the fact that there are no injections involved, makes Morpheus8 a very natural approach to rejuvenating the skin. There’s no need to worry about looking fake or overdone, the finish is fresh, radiant and flattering. The overall face looks revitalised and healthy.
Find out more:
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments.
As well as anti-ageing injections performed by the clinic’s owner and founder, Dr John Quinn, the clinic can offer the latest laser technology including IPL, laser and CO2 fractional laser, radio-frequency and the M22 multiple skin technology system for a host of sophisticated, combined treatment results.
Please call 0117 924 4592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.